Businesses in India need to get their books of account audited by a qualified Chartered Accountant under various laws. We provide auditing services under the Income Tax Act, The Companies Act and the Karnataka Value Added Tax Act.
We also conduct Internal audits and Stock Audits.
M R Praveen & Co is empanelled with the State Bank of India for conducting stock audits.
Statutory, Income Tax, KVAT, Internal & Stock Audits
There are various ways of doing business in India. Popular ones being Partnership Firm, Company & LLP. Choosing the right type of business to match the requirements is imperative.
1) Registration of Company, LLP and Firm
2) Registration under the Karantaka VAT Act.
3) Service tax registration
4) Import Export Code
5) Registration under Profession Tax
6) Shops & Establishments registration
Filing, Compliance, Representation, Opinions
Business startup, Import Export Code, VAT Regn. Service Tax and so on...
ACCOUNTING & COMPLIANCE
We provide outsourcing services for book keeping and compliance.
1) Creation of Vouchers and data entry into Tally
2) Filing of monthly / quarterly returns under various laws
3) Maintenance of inventory
4) Updation of records and registers
Every company, partnership firm, individual, trust etc needs to file an income tax returns for the period April - March. We help the clients in understanding and complying with the requirements of the law.
We also provide:
1) Representation & litigation support services
2) Certification for foreign transactions
3) Opinions and Consultancy
4) TDS / TCS compliance
Book Keeping, TDS, VAT & ST compliance, Updation of ROC records and so on...
Project Reports, CMA, Venture Capital Assistance, Valuations
Certifications include the following:
1) VISA certificate for travel to USA for studies or tour
2) Net Worth Certificates for Banking purpose
3) Certificate for project completion status
4) Attestation of income tax statements
Now that GST is a reality in India. We are offering the following services.
1) GST Migration & Registration
2) Certification of stock and input for obtaining GST credit
3) Consultancy on transitional provisions.
4) Computation & Filing of GST returns